Job Title: Civil Society Program Assistant
RTI International is implementing the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded Uganda Governance , Accountability Participation and Performance(GAPP) Program.
• Supporting the Civil Society – Private Sector Advisor to ensure the effective implementation of activities under component.
• Serve as a home and field office point of contract and coordination for the District Coordinators.
• A master’s degree in a related field with a minimum of one year of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a minimum of three years of relevant experience,
• And knowledge of and experience working with CSOs and/or NSAs in Uganda.
How to apply
For all positions , fluency in English is required and knowledge of other local languages is preferred. A willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment is also essential. Please e-mail cover letter and CV to Ugandagovernance@rti.org. Applicants must include the position title and preferred location in the subject line of their email.
Deadline: 17th January 2013