Friday, 14 June 2013
Sales Agents Job Vacancy in Uganda at International Diagnostic Centre (IDC)
International Diagnostics Center
International Diagnostic Centre (IDC) Imaging is Uganda’s leading diagnostic imaging center, providing world class service and technology with a personal touch.
Job Title: Sales Agents
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Job category: Sales/Business Development
Min. years of experience: 1 year
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office (in general)
Minimum degree: Diploma
Salary level: Commission & Facilitation
Closing date: June 16, 2013 - 5pm
Are you searching for an opportunity to move ahead in a fast paced work environment while helping your country become more competitive?
IDC is searching for a few good people who will come and give their all and will in turn be handsomely rewarded.
The job is located in Kampala.
Do you consider yourself:
• A dynamic, passionate and motivated self-starter;
• An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills;
• An aggressive achiever with flair for success;
• A travelled individual with international exposure (this is a desirable added advantage);
• An independent individual with initiative and self-drive;
• And a fast learner, strategic planner who possesses the ability to identify opportunities in this fast paced business environment;
• And you have (at minimum) a diploma from a recognized higher education institution.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to provide world class medical services;
• Potential to earn as much as you want;
• Ongoing training and support
How to apply:
If this description fits you, and you believe that you would be a valuable resource to IDC, please email your detailed CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your daytime telephone contacts not later than 4th June 2013.
Ensure you quote the position in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.